Scott T3H Two Handed Rods
The all new T3H two handed and switch rods advance casting and feel with X-Core technology. Find out how easy it is to form tight flat loops and reach far off lies. Whether you like to skate or dredge there is a T3H optimized for your two handed fishing. Available in line weights 4-10.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- ARC-Advanced Reinforced Carbon for reducing torque and increasing strength.
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Mil-Spec III anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
Match Your Scott Rod to the Right Airflo Fly Line
At Manic we are obsessed about getting the right fly rod set up for every occassion and we understand that purchasing a Scott rod is a serious decision, hey it's pretty much life changing. But to get the most out of your rod it's critical to set it up with the right fly line, and that's why we've created a guide to match your Scott rod with the right Airflo fly line. Check it our here to get the right Airflo fly line for your Scott rod.