Simms Flyweight Access Boot
Your lean, mean trail-to-river machine — the new Simms Flyweight Access Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort.
Optimised for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the exclusive-to-Simms Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer than Vibram Idrogrip in our other wading boots.
- Vibram Idropgrip Flex - exclusive to Simms - provides the highest grip possible. Users should expect this outsole to wear more quickly than Vibram Idrogrip used on other Simms boots with superior traction
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off
- With a sole optimized for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritize traction. Although tested for durability and suitable for most anglers, those who prioritize sole durability should consider Simms G3 or G4 wading boot models
READ ANDREW HARDING'S SIMMS FLYWEIGHT ACCESS BOOT REVIEW