It's Centerfire...not Centrefire...but we added the AU/NZ spelling to help if you were searching for it.
In designing the Centerfire, Lamson drew from the strongest and most reliable elements from over a quarter century of fly reel production. The frame incorporates our proprietary—IPX8 waterproof rated—Cobalt drag system, burly Power Arm construction, and load path reinforcement. The spool maximizes capacity and line retrieval with plenty of porting to dry out after a big day. Add a large fluted drag knob, oversized handle, and hard anodize and you can be sure this reel will only clock out when you do.
Available in Eclipse - pictured.
|SIZE||DIAMETER||WIDTH||WEIGHT||ROD WEIGHT||MAX LINE||BACKING CAPACITY|
|8||4"||1.10"||6.7 oz||7.8||WF8||250 yds 20#|
|10||4.35"||1.15"||7.8 oz||9.10||WF10||250 yds 30#|
|12||4.7"||1.25"||8.9 oz||11.12||WF12||300 yds 30#|
- Large arbor format
- IPX8 Certified Waterproof
- Cobalt hybrid drag system
- Large format drag cone
- Carbon PEEK thrust washers
- Custom self-lubricating o-ring seals
- Fixed spindle design
- Zero-lash stainless steel roller clutch
- Large easy grip drag knob and handle
- Locking spool nut
- Integrated counterbalance
- Signature Power Arm frame
- Deep cross-section radial spool spokes
- Hard anodized
- US made drag
- Assembled in the US