C&F CFT-110 2-N-1 Fly Fishing Midge Whip Finisher
Ideal for finishing small flies. Please use it together with CFT-110 according to the size of the fly to be wound. The shape of the hook has been reduced by about 30%, and the wire diameter has been reduced to 0.9 mm. By applying electrolytic polishing, the thread slides better, and hooks can be pulled out smoothly during rotation and finish without stress.
- A neodymium magnet is attached to the grip end. Very useful when picking up hooks from the hook pallet
- Finisher arms made of electro-polished stainless steel produce smooth thread operation
- Body parts are machined from quality brass stock, with pearl chrome plating
- Knurled non-slip grip and smooth rotary mechanism
- Neodymium magnet installed at the grip end for picking up hooks
- Stainless steel
C&F DESIGN started in 1993 as part of Yonenoi Design which is an industrial design firm in Japan. Currently it operates sales, manufacturing, and export of C&F Design products, and the distribution of various fly tackle brands in Japan. C&F products are unique in form and function and are manufactured in Japan to the highest quality standards. C&F Design exports to over 30 countries and anglers enjoy their products all over the world.
C & F Design's unique products are the result of years of development in the lab and on the water, and it's taken refinement by Japanese designers to create fly boxes, fly fishing accessories, and fly tying tools with such exceptional functionality.