C&F Pin On Reel
The pin-on reel body rotates 360 °, and the cord can be pulled out without stress. A neodymium magnet (fly catcher) that can keep the fly is set in the center of the pin-on reel. This is convenient when replacing the fly.
- The strong clip on the back allows you to firmly fix the vest fabric without making holes
- Overall cord length: 700 mm
- The reel body swivels 360 degrees for smooth, direct operation
- The center dot, Fly Catcher, is a neodymium magnet
- Maximum cord length: 700 mm
C&F DESIGN started in 1993 as part of Yonenoi Design which is an industrial design firm in Japan. Currently it operates sales, manufacturing, and export of C&F Design products, and the distribution of various fly tackle brands in Japan. C&F products are unique in form and function and are manufactured in Japan to the highest quality standards. C&F Design exports to over 30 countries and anglers enjoy their products all over the world.
C & F Design's unique products are the result of years of development in the lab and on the water, and it's taken refinement by Japanese designers to create fly boxes, fly fishing accessories, and fly tying tools with such exceptional functionality.