Simms Gravel Guards and Guard Socks
Simms Gravel Guards
Arm your wading boots with the debris stymieing abilities of the best-fitting Gravel Guards ever built, bar none. Features include a nonslip, contoured design that forms a surefire seal, a loop wrap with Velcro closure, and textured nylon jersey on the underside of the gravel guard for enhanced durability. One size fits most.
- New & improved fit that contours better to the shape of your boots.
- Abrasion resistant textured nylon jersey on the underside of the gravel guard will increase durability of the guard
- Loop wrap with Velcro hook
- Calf length
- Easy on-off
Simms Guard Socks
Step up your wet-wading regime in Simms’ new go-anywhere Guard Socks, with built-in gravel guards and bolstered abrasion resistance. Features include an improved design for easy on/off use, added comfort via anatomically correct left and right stocking feet, and a precise fit that fills out wading boots thanks to generous 3.5mm neoprene construction.
- Improved design allows for easier on/ off
- Anatomically correct left/right stocking feet
- 3.5mm neoprene fills out your wading boots
- Abrasion resistant textured nylon jersey for durability & no-slip
- Molded Boot hook tab
SIZES: S (7-8), M (8-10), L (10-12), XL (12-13)
Simm Neoprene Wading Socks
From high-gradient headwaters to storming the tepid flats of St. Brandon's Atoll, Simms' next-generation Neoprene Wading Socks are fine-tuned for performance across a swath of environmental alter egos. With an improved anatomical fit that contours to the shape of your foot, socks feature 2.5mm breathable, odor-fighting airprene in the underfoot and a neoprene jersey upper that keeps feet warm in cooler water.
- New & improved anatomical fit that contours to the shape of your foot
- 2.5mm airprene in the underfoot allows feet to breath & reduces unwanted odors
- 2.5mm neoprene jersey on top of foot keeps feet warm in cooler water
Essential to wear with any of our boots when you're wet wading.
- Made with 2.5mm neoprene
- Hooks fasten securely to boots