C&F Fly Tying Accessories
CFT-1000 Marco Polo Fly Tying System
- 2 point screw locking jaw with precision adjustment to accommodate #32 to #5/0 hooks.
- Full rotary jaw.
- Magnet is installed on the top surface of arm-locking screw as hook/fly retainer.
- Bobbin hanger installs at arm-locking screw.
CFT-190 Magnetic Dust Pocket
- It has magnet to install. It is very easy to install, uninstall and clean the pocket.
- Color : DG
CFT-175 Rotary Tool Caddy
This is a sweet little tool caddy for holding all of your tools, threads and tinsels and a few flies as you tie them.
CFT-10 Fish Eye
- Useful to check your fly's floatation from beneath.
- Simulated fish window based on the theory of refraction angle of water and air.
CFT-210 Fly Wheel – Epoxy Fly Drier
- After applying the epoxy to your fly then simply set fly into the slotted foam
- The wheel rotates maintaining an even coating of the epoxy on the outside of your fly.....pretty cool!
- Battery operated (not included) batteries last about 150 hours