New for our 2019 winter collection is the new Simms Midstream Insulated Jacket. Prima Loft Gold insulation provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic fill, and the Pertex face fabric provides high wind resistance and water repellence, and allows a rain shell to slide over with ease.
A great, body mapped stand alone jacket worn by itself or as part a layering system, let’s check out the features....
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation provides the highest warmth-to-weight ratio in synthetic insulation
- Lightweight and wind-resistant Pertex® fabric
- High-loft insulation in body and sleeves
- Zippered chest pocket; 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Internal elastic cuff and adjustable hem
- FABRIC TECH: Face: Pertex® Microlight 30D 100% nylon ripstop;Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold 60 g in body / 40 g in sleeves;Liner: 30D 100% polyester;Pertex® Microlight
We asked Jacob Freeman of Ballingers Hunting and Fishing what sold him on the Midstream:
“It’s like getting into your own form fitted sleeping bag. The warmth and wind proofing properties are surprising given the Midstream’s small, packable size making it as home on the river, the canals on an icy winters day, up in the hills or down the Saturday morning sidelines. The new Simms Midstream Jacket is my pick for winter 2019”.