Simms Dry Creek Back Pack
Simms’ Dry Creek® Backpack combines fully waterproof performance with tenacious features built for extended, gear-intensive fishing excursions. 420D fabric improves durability and safely shields internals via a secure roll-top closure. Exterior u-shaped zippered pockets with interior stretch mesh houses gear you need in a hurry. An inside zippered pocket has ample space for leaders, lines, and tippets. Exterior stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets add versatility and a rod tube-sleeve with a net carrying D-ring and drawcord cinch to preserve your fishing essentials. Calculated for heavy cargo, an ergonomically-shaped shoulder harness with sternum strap and tunneled load lifters bolster comfort in conjunction with a closed-cell padded back panel and a tuck-away waist belt. Additional details include retractor and hemos magnetic docking station, a loop field for retired flies, built-in webbing keepers on compression straps for a streamlined no-catch finish, and Catch & Release system compatibility with Waypoints® Convertible Chest and Chest Pack.
- Highly-durable 420D waterproof fabric
- Fully submersible roll-top closure
- Large exterior dual U-shaped zippered pocket with interior stretch mesh fly box storage & additional zippered pocket inside for leaders/lines
- Exterior Rod tube sleeve with net carry D-ring & drawcord cinch
- Compression molded closed cell padded back panel with tuck away waist belt
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder harness with sternum strap & tunneled load lifters
- Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station & loop field for flies
- Large exterior stretch-mesh water bottle pockets
- Built in webbing keepers on compression straps for low line catch
- Catch & Release system on shoulder strap is compatible with Waypoints® Convertible Vest & Waypoints® Chest pack
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 420D double sided TPU coated nylon; EXTERIOR POCKET: 210D TPU coated nylon ripstop
APPROX. WEIGHT: 37.8 oz.
CAPACITY: 45L, 2746 cu. in.
Check out the Flylife I.T.F.D review below: