The Southern Fly Fishers Australia Inc.
The Southern Fly Fishers was founded in May 1967, the aim of the Southern Fly Fishers is to support members in their enjoyment of the sport of fly fishing, the environment and the camaraderie.
Members meetings are every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month at the ‘Southern Fly Fishing Clubrooms and Casting Pool’
Other benefits of club membership include:
- Beginners & advanced Casting Tuition.
- Regular newsletter.
- Extensive book and video library for club members.
- Fly tying classes.
- Competitive Casting & fishing events.
- Specialist guest speakers.
- Stream craft & Fly fishing technique.
- Regular day and weekend fishing trips.
- Monthly fly fishing discussion group.
- Salt water fly fishing activities.
- Annual Interstate and overseas fishing trips.
- Discounts from sponsor retail outlets.
- Public liability insurance during club activities.
Membership Subscriptions are due on the 1st July each year
Making Contact We invite you to join and participate in the Club’s activities. The aim of the club is to support members in the enjoyment of the sport of fly fishing, caring for the environment and building friendships. Meetings are held at 7:30pm every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at the Southern Fly Fishing Clubroom and Casting Pool located in Highett Reserve, Cnr Chesterville and Turner Roads, Highett. Melways 77 J 9. Look for the “Combined Clubrooms” entrance at Nº 33 Turner Road. There are number of ways to contact us including:
- Just drop into the club on a meeting night.
- Fill out the membership enquiry form under the membership tab on this site.
- Contact our club President Scott Dargan on 0420 909 449.
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the website: http://www.southernflyfishers.