Primal BLITZ Saltwater Fly Rods
- Advanced modulus fighting taper
- Corrosion resistant componentry
- High modulus 55MSI blanks
- Low mass single foot guides
- UHC - Ultra Light Helical Core
- LFA - Longitudinal Fibre Alignment
- LMS - Low Mass Scrim
- Codura rod tube with carry strap
- Cloth rod bag
- 4pc travel design
- Supported by Primal Quick Fix warranty service
|PRIMAL BLITZ FAST ACTION SALTWATER||9'0||#8||4pc|
|PRIMAL BLITZ FAST ACTION SALTWATER||9'0||#10||4pc|
ULTRALIGHT HELICAL CORE
We start with our UHC technology of an ultra-light helical core to support hoop strength and stabilise the blank in flex.
AMPLIFIED NANO RESIN
This is overlaid with high modulus fibres reinforced with our amplified nano resin which reinforces the blank without dampening the graphite fibres.
LOW MASS SCRIM
Primal’s low mass scrim technology maximises hoop strength without dampening the rod via adding additional weight like traditional glass scrims.
LONGITUDINAL FIBRE ALIGNMENT
At Primal we use custom off axis prepregs that, when rolled, ensure the important longitudinal fibres are aligned along the length of the blank. The result is more feel, improved energy flow throughout the cast and lightning quick recovery rates.