C&F CFT-210 Fly Wheel
The flywheel is a tying tool for evenly coating the fly with epoxy adhesive. Especially suitable for SW fly production. Apply epoxy adhesive to the body and head of the fly, set the fly on the foam, and rotate it.
- Power supply: 3 AA batteries (sold separately / drive for about 150 hours)
- Drive time varies depending on frequency of use
- Fly Wheel is designed for curing flies that have received application of glues such as epoxy and Softex
- Battery: AA x 3 (not included)
- Battery life: 100 hours (continuous operation with alkaline battery)
C&F DESIGN started in 1993 as part of Yonenoi Design which is an industrial design firm in Japan. Currently it operates sales, manufacturing, and export of C&F Design products, and the distribution of various fly tackle brands in Japan. C&F products are unique in form and function and are manufactured in Japan to the highest quality standards. C&F Design exports to over 30 countries and anglers enjoy their products all over the world.
C & F Design's unique products are the result of years of development in the lab and on the water, and it's taken refinement by Japanese designers to create fly boxes, fly fishing accessories, and fly tying tools with such exceptional functionality.