Simms SolarFlex Wind Hoody
The SolarFlex® Wind Hoody deflects huffy forecasts, all the while keeping the same lightweight, stretchy performance and fast-drying, UPF50 sun protection that's integral to the SolarFlex® ecosystem.
- Built with Simms' highest performing solar protective knit fabric, combined with a lightweight wind-blocking ripstop overlay that feels smooth to the touch, stretches for comfort, dries fast and keeps you odor-free with HeiQ Fresh and HeiQ Stain
- 3-panel hood designed for sun protection overlaid with wind block ripstop material. Quarter length center front zipper and horizontal zippered left chest pocket for essentials.
- Front, back yoke and upper sleeves constructed with wind-blocking ripstop and lined with our stretchy SolarFlex® for moisture management, soft touch and a hint of warmth
- Side body panels and underarm sleeves are laser perforated to provide maximum ventilation and allow for ample movement
- Extended sleeve length with envelope thumbholes and a center finger loop for back-of-hand sun protection
Body - 92% polyester/ 8% spandex 143 gsm single jersey knit finished with HeiQ Fresh FFL, MM and Stain Away
Hood, Upper Body and Upper Sleeves - 100% recycled polyester rip-stop, 45 gsm, semi dull woven with DWR