C&F CFT-61 Midge Bobbin
Adopted a tube suitable for ultra-fine threads. Ideal for extremely delicate work. Holds the material firmly when you release your hand while tying with its own weight (17g). A micro slit foam is set at the entrance to prevent the thread from coming off the tube or getting entangled with the arm by applying appropriate tension. The Teflon-painted integrated arm has a smooth bobbin rotation and stable tension.
- Ceramic (zirconia) tube is used
- Dedicated bobbin threader included
- Micro Slit Foam in the tube constantly puts tension to the thread, and prevents the tube clogging
- Non-slip knurling and cylinder lines on the body
- Sufficient weight keeps tension on the material by just hanging
- Original bobbin tube, made of Zirconium ceramic, reduces the risk of thread breakage
C&F DESIGN started in 1993 as part of Yonenoi Design which is an industrial design firm in Japan. Currently it operates sales, manufacturing, and export of C&F Design products, and the distribution of various fly tackle brands in Japan. C&F products are unique in form and function and are manufactured in Japan to the highest quality standards. C&F Design exports to over 30 countries and anglers enjoy their products all over the world.
C & F Design's unique products are the result of years of development in the lab and on the water, and it's taken refinement by Japanese designers to create fly boxes, fly fishing accessories, and fly tying tools with such exceptional functionality.