C&F 25577CT M Series Waterproof Fly Box
A very versatile case for trout with 7 steps on one side, 5 steps and 7 steps on both sides of the flip.
- The clear top allows you to check the fly at a glance.
- Weight: 140g
- Slit: 444 slit
- Color: LG / CL
- 3 Micro Slit Foam Faces with 7 rows on box shell and 7/5 rows on a flip page
- Designed for flies from size # 10 to # 20
- Clear lid enables easy identification of flies inside
- Notches help locate Micro Slits
- Slots for 444 flies
C&F DESIGN started in 1993 as part of Yonenoi Design which is an industrial design firm in Japan. Currently it operates sales, manufacturing, and export of C&F Design products, and the distribution of various fly tackle brands in Japan. C&F products are unique in form and function and are manufactured in Japan to the highest quality standards. C&F Design exports to over 30 countries and anglers enjoy their products all over the world.
C & F Design's unique products are the result of years of development in the lab and on the water, and it's taken refinement by Japanese designers to create fly boxes, fly fishing accessories, and fly tying tools with such exceptional functionality.