Simms Rivertek 2 BOA Boot
Powered by a hard-charging aesthetic and on-the-go adjustability, the Rivertek™ 2 Boa® is a force both on the trail and in the drink. Underfoot, Simms’ stalwart StreamTread™ platform is tuned for support and traction, while the boot’s upper architecture endures abuse thanks to waterproof synthetic leather in a tag-team effort with TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas. The Boa® closure system provides precise, on-demand fit, enveloping partially lined neoprene internals that bolster warmth, cushioning, and easy-on/off capabilities.
- Durable BOA® lacing system provides easy one-handed adjustment with secure hold
- BOA's M3 lacing system features aircraft-grade stainless wire lace system
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks & debris
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole with lower density heel core for extra cushioning
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- TPU heel clip for added stability
- Synthetic construction
- StreamTread™ sole accepts HardBite™ Star Cleats, Alumibite™ Star Cleats, and Hardbite™ Studs.
- Offered in men's whole sizes: 7-14 EEE. Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women.
- Features CleanStream™ technology along with our StreamTread™ traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole.
CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through our line of wading footwear. While not specific to a product feature, this designation does indicate that the product includes features and/or materials that are more resistant to "hitch-hiking" organisms – have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges & pockets and utilize non-absorbent materials – all making the boots easier to inspect, clean and dry faster. All of these elements assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species. For more information, please visit our CleanStream™ page or these organizations: www.cleanangling.org,www.protectyourwaters.net or www.tu.org.