Simms Freestone Boot
THE CLASSIC, REBORN – WITH STREAMTREAD™
Reengineered from the studs up, Simms’ hard-working Freestone® Boot features superior traction and support at a comfortable price. Source classic style and bomber durability via a synthetic full-grain leather and scratch rubber upper. A neoprene-lined collar enhances all-around hiking and wading capabilities. And navigate the slick and unruly with the appreciated agility of Simms’ proven StreamTread™ platform.
- Synthetic construction offers minimal water absorption
- Padded collar & tongue
- Generous gusseted tongue for ease of entry and exit
- Molded internal heel and toe counters for excellent fit
- Nylon speed laces minimize weight
- EVA wedge with rubber midsole provide stable footbed
- Fully neoprene lined; High quality nylon laces
- StreamTread™ sole accepts HardBite™ Star Cleats, Alumibite™ Star Cleats, and Hardbite™ Studs.
- Features CleanStream™ technology along with our new StreamTread™ traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole.
- Offered in men's whole sizes 5 - 16 EEE. Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women.
CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through our line of wading footwear. While not specific to a product feature, this designation does indicate that the product includes features and/or materials that are more resistant to "hitch-hiking" organisms – have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges & pockets and utilize non-absorbent materials – all making the boots easier to inspect, clean and dry faster. All of these elements assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species. For more information, please visit our CleanStream™ page or these organizations: www.cleanangling.org,www.protectyourwaters.net or www.tu.org.